Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day One: Of the Journey to Recovery: The Match UP


I guess you can say that all the super weirdness started with my body in the month of October but of course I wrote it off as I am turning 38 and my body will be changing. I decided to go forward full steam ahead and start letting my new self know I LOVE ME! Now going a little further back in 2006, 2007, and 2008, I went thru some me transformations that werent highly receivable. I have to go thru some things that wasnt on the plan or agenda of Mona Lisa. In 2005, I lost my son to a car accident and he was only 6 years old. In 2006, I was separated from a man who was my husband at the time for 11 years. In 2007, I was divorced and had two sons leave the house to live with their fathers in order for me to mentally get it together. So the empty nest syndrome was in effect before the kids where grown. In 2008, all I had was me and me alone. I had to spend some time with God all by myself and that sounds easy to do until you realize that you have been running from him for a long time. You didnt really want to face you and the music. By the way, you are an okay person, you have flaws but you are in general a cool cat....well God said that he wanted my FULL ATTENTION because he has some things to say...go over...rebuke...sharpen....replenish....refill....deliver...and rejoice in my that I have no clue how to do without him. Yep, folks this was all going thru my mind being wheeled to the emergency room on January 9, 2010 at 2:40 am in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive