Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week of Admission and Acceptance

This people was a very important week. This was the week whoever hadnt heard from you was wondering what in the world happened to you. The appointments you set were still happening because you didnt let your secretary know you were out on sick leave. The people that might have saw you in the ambulance had already formed an opinion on what happened and now you have to face all these people with a diagnoses that dont even understand, accept, nor want to talk about because last you heard it was a BAD Disease. So here I am piecing the pieces together. Who am I gonna tell as far as my family is concerned with the rumor mill taking over. Who am I gonna tell as far as my friends go concerned about being shunned and defaced. Who am I gonna tell as far as support because I dont know anyone with this particular case of Leukemia. So I have a lot to think about. Away the phone calls went. Yes I have it and no I am not going to die from it and no it does not run in the family and not you cant catch it. Yes, i will be fine and yes, i will be in the hospital for a month. Yes, that does seem long but I think my life is worth it. So the questions were answered to the best of my ability and sanity. So I closed the book on any further ones until I can research and find out more myself.

2 comments:

  1. Mona, just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my prayers. Leukemia is a disease that has took both my grandparents on my mother's side. So I will keep you prayed up! AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Do you know what type of Leukemia they had??

    ReplyDelete

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive