Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day Two: Confusion but Not Really

Now remember know that the change of life is right around the corner, I set in my mind that changes will happen to me and I was going to work with it and work it out. So the thought of me slowing down and getting tired just meant I was on my grind and I needed to rest a little and start fresh in the morning. It didnt occur to me that tiredness and fatigue is a major sign of Anemia. Anemia is what I suffered for ever seems like since my first child. Okay, I am low in iron....pass the iron pills and lets keep it moving. No, Mona Lisa, Anemia is something serious. Your iron counts have to be a certain level in order for you to function day to day. Who is thinking about all of this when you got bills to pay and things to do and people to meet. Well, I was when I was layed out on my bed bleeding profusely and wondering how was I going to get up and call the hospital. I finally mustered up enough courage to call an old friend who just happened to be a registered nurse. I told him what was going on and he said Mona Lisa you have to call ems. I said to him ..naw I will wait for a few hours...maybe the bleeding will stop. He said call him back if it doesnt but I really need to go into the emergency room. I said okay and layed down. An hour went by and I woke up trying to go to the bathroom and blood was everywhere. I ran to the bathroom...dizzy and confused. Almost to the point of passing out. I said to myself at that time. I live by myself, if I where to pass out who and when would someone find me. That is what made me make the call and Thank GOD I DID!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive