Thursday, January 21, 2010

My New and Renewed Mindset for Change


I am sitting here listening to inspirational cds and looking at videos to motivate me and i am feeling renewed. i feel like I was given this test and now it is time to do something about it. I have been researching Mona Lisa and what makes her tick. i have always been the type of person that is no holds bars and up front and personal. i have been bold and I have been bold when it comes to my God. Lately in the last couple of years I did notice a decrease in this personality. The fear of stepping on people's toes and trying not to offend people. i had turned into a person who was a people pleaser and that was something that was very uncommon and weird for me to accept. So of course I started trying to think back and wonder when it started. That is the only way you can heal if if you find out the root cause of the problem. Be real with yourself and make the change. Change is Good. Mona Lisa started to see herself in other peoples eyes as being the party started the fun loving and eazy going person that loves to have fun. But Mona Lisa was also a very serious and deep complex individual that had dreams and ideas that were out of the box. i never did well with status que. i liked being the shocker at the table. i liked keeping people on their toes. I was always known for keeping it real. That is what I was proud of about me. I was always down to earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive