Monday, January 11, 2010

Day Three: The Awakening


Here I was in the emergency room getting blood transfusions and being asked do I have a history of this and that and all I could think about was...this all came from just being a low in iron. The doctors that were on staff stated to me, no mona lisa this is something way more serious than a low iron deficiency. All your counts are low. Your white blood cell count, you platelets, your plasma, your red blood cells, your hemoglobin, every count in your body is low AND YOU ARE STILL BLEEDING. So the doctors number one concern was how do they stop the bleeding?? My thing was..well my period usually lasts for about 4 to 5 days so it should be letting up in a few more days. The doctors looked and me and said this is not a regular menstrual cycle. You are actually hemorrhaging. We had to perform a DNC to see what was causing such masses of blood loss. Now it was finally sinking in to my think skull that I am in a serious situation here. This just might be a life and death struggle if the blood is not stopped soon. So my and God began the conversation. You know that conversation that starts out saying, Lord if you bring me thru this one I promise I wouldn't do it anymore. Or something like that. Well, my conversation started off a little different than that. And that is what told me I was definitely in a different place with God. I was now in the SECRET HIDING PLACE. That place where only you and God dwell. That is the place that it is just you and him. No faking, no shaking, no persuading, just God the ominipresent one. The One that made Heaven and Earth and your fate is looking right at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive